engines

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

rogerfishburn
CMBA Member: 0

engines

Post by rogerfishburn »

Hello chaps , I have decided to slim down my collection of boat engines and just thought I would see if anyone is interested here first before the dreaded flea bay.
I will be selling a very nice sunbeam alpine engine with a box of bits , it was running before I bought it but its not been run in my ownership as I didnt get round to fitting it. It turns over but I havent started it. I think someone here wanted one a while ago.
I also have a chrysler six cylinder( as used in chris craft boats) with gearbox , it turns over freely but again i have not started it. I believe its all there and would be a fine addition to the right boat, not sure of its power but Im sure the experts of which there are many here will be able to shed light on that.
If anyone is interested then PM me and if I can get assistance I will post some pictures. Im in the north east of England but I travel all over so could probably assist with delivery if need be.

Happy new year to everyone!
Cheers Roger