Evinrude sweet 16 for sale

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

gingerbloke
CMBA Member: 0

Evinrude sweet 16 for sale

Post by gingerbloke »

hi, i am new to this site, but was pointed in this direction from ebay where i listed my boat not really knowing anything about it. i was then told that it is an evinrude sweet 16, and should have a look here. i googled it and it is a sweet 16. i dont know anything really about it apart from its 16ft long with 6ft beam and needs some tlc cosmetically. i dont really have a price in mind, but now that its something a bit different may keep it. so does anyone know anything about where you can get dials and seats and things from for it? or if anyone has anything to say about it id be pleased to hear from you, or if you are interested in buying it. its on ebay at the moment with a link to some poics on flickr which ill also put here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/scruffygin ... 370454022/ id be interested to hear anything about it even if its to say its a piece of junk. regards to all.