cam & trailer plate just interesting.

A dedicated area to showcase your ongoing and completed restorations.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

LOTUS30
CMBA Member: 0

cam & trailer plate just interesting.

Post by LOTUS30 »

New cam never been fitted high lift. The trailer plate was put some where safe 23 years ago found it today just for interest. andy b
Attachments
trailer plate.jpg
trailer plate.jpg (36.51 KiB) Viewed 5646 times
cam and tag.jpg
cam and tag.jpg (37.38 KiB) Viewed 5645 times
high lift cam.jpg
high lift cam.jpg (37.8 KiB) Viewed 5641 times

themaryons

Re: cam & trailer plate just interesting.

Post by themaryons »

Can you read the number from the trailer chassis plate ? Mine is 1049 and was supplied with my boat from new in 1958
PS i haven't forgot about the fabric swatch codes / details for you ...I just haven't had time to dig the details out
Darren
"The older i get the faster i was "
`The River Rats Speedboat Club`

LOTUS30

Post by LOTUS30 »

Hi Daren the plate is 1063 sorry i don't have macro on the camera. and the resolution has to be reduced to get it on the site. only 14 difference as my boat is aug sep 1960
I would assume my trailer has been with the boat from new.John fildes says it has the wrong wheels but it has the correct suspension units.No problem with the trim, I think i will have a go myself i have acquired a sowing machine nothing to loose. still rubbing down the engine bay an awful lot of fiddly bits in there to get at my boat has a painted engine bay from new,When i removed all the bolt on bits it is blue underneath them i believe most albatross were not painted in the engine bay. It probably cost another 10 shillings extra to paint (showing my age now lol).Looking forward to hearing from you. andy b

themaryons

Post by themaryons »

Mine also has the engine bay painted in blue ....
"The older i get the faster i was "
`The River Rats Speedboat Club`