CMBA Ivy Lake Chichester SATURDAY November 4th

Detailed contact information and arrangements for these events will be available to CMBA Members only in the CMBA Clubhouse section.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

floater
CMBA Member: 90

CMBA Ivy Lake Chichester SATURDAY November 4th

Post by floater »

‘Last Chance’ Spring Test Day in the South

Get a last run out on the water on Saturday 4th November, the venue is Ivy Lake (the home of Chichester Water Ski Club) at Chichester, West Sussex.

We will have use of the lake all day until late afternoon/dusk, launching will be DIY and there is room for 20 boats on pontoon moorings. Facilities ashore on the grassed area around the pontoons are basic with just Portaloos.

If we have a few small boats and hydroplanes we will have a couple of low wake sessions on the day to enable them to run circuits without having to contend with large wakes.

A last chance to get a run on the water before the long winter layup.

The launching fee will be £25/boat,. To secure your place please contact me to let me know you are coming and for an entry form. Late entries on the day accepted provided we have mooring space. Whatever you do don’t travel until you have spoken to me to get final information and to check we have space for you.

Please send me a PM with your personal email address, I can then send you an entry form.

See you there.

Dave Howell

floater
CMBA Member: 90

Re: CMBA Ivy Lake Chichester SATURDAY November 4th

Post by floater »

Deadline for entries is looming. Next Sunday October 22nd. Please get forms in before this date to ensure we have enough entries to run the event.