VENICE with ASDEC

Please list all non CMBA events here. These are not official CMBA Events and the CMBA accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided herein.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

kgarla
CMBA Member: 143

VENICE with ASDEC

Post by kgarla »

Just got info of an event for 2018 run by our Italian friends ASDEC. It is VENICE. Having been to one there in 2006 I can say it was wonderful.
Will try to paste details below............. Enjoy... Kgarla
INVITATION to the runabout meeting in Venice - 18/21 may 2018

Dear classic boat lovers,

attached you can find some information in English and French about the 2018 meeting that we are organizing in Venice for classic motorboats from Friday 18, to Monday 21, May.

Please let me know if you are interested. I could send you more information.

If you intend to participate, we suggest you to make the hotel reservation as soon as possible. Venice during this weekend is very busy.

Hoping to receive your confirmation soon, I send you my best regards,

The secretary,

INVITATION au rassemblement de bateaux d'époque à moteur à Venice - 18/21 maj 2018

Chers amis,

nous vous envoyons ci -joint une présentation en francais et en englais du rassemblement que ASDEC va organiser à Venise à la fin de Mai.

Si vous etes intéressés à y participer, nous pouvons vous envoyer d'autres renseignements.

Nous vous rappelons qu'il est très important que vous réserviez un hotel pour votre séjour tout de suite.

Dans l’attente e de votre confirmation de partecipation au rassemblement de Venise, je reste à votre entière disposition pour toute information supplémentaire.

La Secrétaire,

Alessandra

ASDEC, Associazione Scafi d’Epoca e Classici,

Registro Storico Nautico

Via Melegari 1, 20122 Milano
Tel 02/76013988 - Fax 02/76002751

www.asdec.it