Cowes Classic Powerboat Rally 2013.

Please list all non CMBA events here. These are not official CMBA Events and the CMBA accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided herein.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

burgundyben
CMBA Member: 0

Re: Cowes Classic Powerboat Rally 2013.

Post by burgundyben »

John - I didn't realise it was quite that poorly. What a bloody nuisance.

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Post by Rapier »

Oh John, bad news indeed. :console: Any idea what caused it?

How was the event otherwise - looked like there were some great boats there. Spent Sat and Sun rigging the pearly miss motor and controls.
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...

burgundyben

Post by burgundyben »

Rapier wrote: How was the event otherwise - looked like there were some great boats there.
Paul and I we're delighted with how it went, lots of great boats, great people, great weather, more activity on the water next year.

catweazle

Post by catweazle »

burgundyben wrote:John - I didn't realise it was quite that poorly. What a bloody nuisance.
since the oil loss last year at 30knts it was always on the cards,we took a chance anyway so as to join you as its such a great event. :thumbsup:
its a shame you havnt seen the old girl thundering along like a demented vicar late for a sermon yet. :hilarious:
a big thanks from us to you and paul for all your efforts.we promise to try harder for next year. :oops:

catweazle

Post by catweazle »

Rapier wrote:Oh John, bad news indeed. :console: Any idea what caused it?

How was the event otherwise - looked like there were some great boats there. Spent Sat and Sun rigging the pearly miss motor and controls.
Not yet mate as you can imagine right now i would rather stand under a trea than get the tools out again.this is a great event and i think some of you chaps should join us
you would be made very welcome i am sure.