Invitation too exhibit at Brundall Boat Show 20/5/2017

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Sicobra
CMBA Member: 891

Invitation too exhibit at Brundall Boat Show 20/5/2017

Post by Sicobra »

On May 20th the first Brundall Boat Show takes place at, believe it or not, Brundall in Norfolk. I have personal and professional involvement and suggested to the organizers that it would be nice to have some CMBA exhibits to which they said "YES PLEASE, WE WOULD LOVE THAT" so if anyone from near or far fancies exhibiting their craft please let me know ASAP so I can get some idea of space needed and it can be allocated. Probably trailer based as the show will be around the marina rather than river, there is a slip but not sure of the practicalities of its us on the day as the area will be used as part of the exhibition area but you could stay for the weekend and cruise up too and through Norwich on the Sunday(actually that's not a bad idea if any fancies it?

So please let me know ASAP and I can work some space for us and please pass on to anyone who they know but doesn't always read the forum, cheers Simon