Calling for CMBA Rally Photographs

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

water_buoy
CMBA Member: 842

Calling for CMBA Rally Photographs

Post by water_buoy »

With the running of an email newsletter and shortly a blog as well it would be great if I could get hold of some of the photographs that I'm sure many of you have hidden on old hard drives somewhere.

I have set up a CMBA drop box account as I think this is the easiest way to share these. It's very straight forward to use and you don't need to set up an account to do it. Just drop me a message with your email address on and I will send you a link to follow so you can upload your pictures.

It will take you to the screen as shown below and you'll see I've created files on there for every event in the current calendar. To add pictures for each event just open the relevant folder and click the "Upload files" button. Feel free to create new folders as well if you have any from rallies that aren't listed. Old and new would be great and I look forward to seeing what relics we can dig up!

Just a couple of points to note
Please only upload photos that you are happy to have shared, these will probably be used on the email newsletter, social media and in the blog.
Please try not to upload duplicates or too many similar photos as we are limited on total space before we would have to start paying (about 2TB).
Please try to upload them in the correct rally folders.
Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 13.56.04.png
My Boat Building Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/rockethydroplanebuild