Poole Quay 20th August - Classic night!

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

chris_craft
CMBA Member: 721

Poole Quay 20th August - Classic night!

Post by chris_craft »

Just a reminder that we have been invited to attend the Classic car night again on Poole Quay. Friday 20th August! We can have space for 6-8 boats like last time. Hopefully because its the summer there should be a few more people around (and no World Cup either!!) Let me know who wants to attend and I will advise the organisers. On an additional promotional note I did manage to get a letter published in the August Motor Boat Monthly magazine which mentioned the CMBA web site. More importantly they gave me a bottle of Gin for my trouble!! Hooray.

puddleduck
CMBA Member: 80

Re: Poole Quay 20th August - Classic night!

Post by puddleduck »

thanks for your efforts on behalf of the club, let's hope that gin turns up at Cardiff :drink:

chairman Chris

Scandal
CMBA Member: 538

Post by Scandal »

Hi Dave

At the moment it looks like I will be around and can bring Cal-Neva again, providing she is still floating after windermere and Cardiff.

Al :help:

VivaSportiva
CMBA Member: 550

Post by VivaSportiva »

Hi Dave, sorry for the delay in replying and we hope to be at Poole Quay on the 20th with either Shadow or Lady Godiva. I imagine same time and same place. Regards. :perfect:

chris_craft
CMBA Member: 721

Post by chris_craft »

Hi - just checking to see if anyone else apart from myself, Viva sportiva and scandal will be there on Friday night. Can you call me on 07714 158972 to confirm. Thanks in advance. Dave