fuel for older engines

The technical area for everything relating to your powerplant. Post your questions and answers here...

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

LOTUS30
CMBA Member: 0

fuel for older engines

Post by LOTUS30 »

My car club have had problems with modern fuel in there carbs /engines. Millers oils do additives to help with older engines. sorry you will have to google millers oils to get the information. Or could some one put in a link far to complicated for me. I am flat out on the albatross and I am hopefully going to get it in the water for Cardiff I have had the boat for at least 25years and never been in the water during that time. andy b

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Re: fuel for older engines

Post by Alacrity »

There is a thread about additives in the members clubhouse inc. prices.
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!

LOTUS30
CMBA Member: 0

Post by LOTUS30 »

I dont have my membership through yet. Some people who use the forum may not be aware of the classic car boat engine problem. If some one has access to millers products may be they should post the details for all interested parties to read. Just a thought. andy b

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Post by Alacrity »

Well it has been (by me) - in the members area as it is a special price for CMBA members, so not available at this price to non members. I am taking some to Cardiff, where I believe you are going to be. If you contact the membership secretary he will confirm you membership no. & password. Contact details here
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!