Good Source of Mercury/Mariner and OMC spares

The technical area for everything relating to your powerplant. Post your questions and answers here...

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

solitaire
CMBA Member: 511

Good Source of Mercury/Mariner and OMC spares

Post by solitaire »

I cannot praise this company enough - run by Mike Cripps (ex circuit race engineer) - Mike has owned and run Redline Outboard Services on the Thames at Abingdon since Noah came ashore........
Redline have an accumulation of spares, manuals, special tools and a wealth of outboard knowledge spanning around 50 years, I recently wanted Gaskets, bearings and water punp parts for a 1959 Mercury Mk15a - all in Stock :thumbsup: - likewise a brand new crankshaft and reed block (last week) for a 1980's Mercury 40hp at aood price :thumbsup:

Old style service - no website - but Mike always has time to talk Merc's - ALSO A LOT OF OLDER OMC STUFF - MARINER AND MORE RECENT YAMAHA plus a nice little Chandlery,
Good service facilities for old and new models, already used by some members in the central area .

REDLINE OUTBOARD SERVICES
WILSHAM ROAD ABINGDON OXON
TEL -01235 521562
FAX - 01235536564

chris barker
CMBA Member: 12

Re: Good Source of Mercury/Mariner and OMC spares

Post by chris barker »

Thank you Solitaire for your recommendation.

I telephoned Redline Outboard Services for some gaskets for my 1970s Mercury 50 yesterday mentioning the CMBA forum recommendation. They had them in stock and I received them in the post this morning. Brilliant service!

Chris Barker