This will make you sick

For pre 1975 outboards and race motors only.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

sean-nós
CMBA Member: 793

This will make you sick

Post by sean-nós »

Just came across this 1950's EVINRUDE on youtube the post under it say how I feel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsDAY2nYISg

grant

Re: This will make you sick

Post by grant »

Yes,I make you right with your comment and the comments underneath the vid,
This sort of behavior is so sad,I really dislike distuctiveness like this or of any sort,how sad to do this,some people just have no mechanical sympathy,
I maybe strange along with some others,but,I could never laugh at anything like that,I watched it from start to finish and didnt crack a smile,unlike the berk who destoyed that pleasnt little engine,its not even the cost that most people on the comments were argueing about,its just the unnecessary destuctfullness of his actions that I will never get my head around when people carry out this sort of behavior!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: .IDIOTS.
They we go then!!! :hmmm:
Grant

PRESKEY
CMBA Member: 601

Re: This will make you sick

Post by PRESKEY »

am not too computer literate so could not find the reason (pictures?) for your comments. can you confirm some detail?
however, am looking for a 1950's evinrude to authenticate our rebuilt Indexna (made Barcelona ?) which apparently came into the country circa 1950. have a photograph if you've any knowledge? regards, malc (preskey)