Low Freeboard Fenders ( Taylor Made )

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Tremlett 15
CMBA Member: 73

Low Freeboard Fenders ( Taylor Made )

Post by Tremlett 15 »

Low Freeboard Fenders ( Taylor Made ) WHITE size 5" X 14"

Hi All, was with my mate today re these, you can still get them from Northern Ireland ( UK )

If you need any, contact: John Irwin at CH Marine ( NI ) Ltd, this branch is based at Scrabo Business Park, Jubilee Road, Newtownards,
Co Down, Northern Ireland ( U K ) BT23 4YH . Tele John at ( BT landline ) 028 91 828 405 . ( only speak to him as he knows ME , all about our club & the fenders, mention my name )

I HAVE NO LINKS WITH THIS FIRM< GET NO CUT OR % ( JUST DOING IT FOR MY MATES IN OUR CLUB )

you can view them on

http://www.CHMarine.com

but do not buy them online from this website as it is based at the head office in Southern Ireland & you will pay more, ( euro, higher VAT, higher P&P, sold in 4s. )

The fenders are currently retailing at £ 14.68 each including UK VAT , in the shop, speak to John re P&P etc, ;)

( think 6 may be sold tomorrow ;) )

the prices depend on exchange rates etc, any other info required do contact me via a reply post or PM.

Austin ( T 15 )
Last edited by Tremlett 15 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Re: Low Freeboard Fenders ( Taylor Made )

Post by Rapier »

Can I just add that these are typically unavailable in the UK and TaylorMade are no longer supply the mom and pop stores aka. Twister, with small volumes. They're a must for all low freeboard boats, in particular Albatross (but not Thunderskis, Thunderballs or Sprites..).
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...

Tremlett 15

Post by Tremlett 15 »

10 sold ;)

Tremlett 15

Post by Tremlett 15 »

Tremlett 15 wrote:Low Freeboard Fenders ( Taylor Made ) WHITE size 5" X 14"

Hi All, was with my mate today re these, you can still get them from Northern Ireland ( UK )

If you need any, contact: John Irwin at CH Marine ( NI ) Ltd, this branch is based at Scrabo Business Park, Jubilee Road, Newtownards,
Co Down, Northern Ireland ( U K ) BT23 4YH . Tele John at ( BT landline ) 028 91 828 405 . ( only speak to him as he knows ME , all about our club & the fenders, mention my name )

I HAVE NO LINKS WITH THIS FIRM< GET NO CUT OR % ( JUST DOING IT FOR MY MATES IN OUR CLUB )

you can view them on

http://www.CHMarine.com

but do not buy them online from this website as it is based at the head office in Southern Ireland & you will pay more, ( euro, higher VAT, higher P&P, sold in 4s. )

The fenders are currently retailing at £ 14.68 each including UK VAT , in the shop, speak to John re P&P etc, ;)

( think 6 may be sold tomorrow ;) )

the prices depend on exchange rates etc, any other info required do contact me via a reply post or PM.

Austin Gunning ( T 15 )

STILL IN STOCK :wot: BUT YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK THE PRICE SINCE ABOVE................

SOON WILL BE TAKING ORDERS FOR CARDIFF ;) :D

Tremlett 15

Post by Tremlett 15 »

Hi all, just to remind you that if you need any Low Freeboard Fenders & you are going to Cardiff, let me know & I will get them for you ( you will save the P & P costs).

My mate is currently on holidays, so on his return I will get the best price on them, ( THE COST I PAY IS THE COST YOU PAY ).

I will update this post next week re the price.

welshhealey
CMBA Member: 71

Post by welshhealey »

Hi Tremlett

Can I order 2 Low free board Fenders ? and do they come with the adjustable straps with a push on stud fixing ? very handy :perfect: if they dont can you get them ? cheers .. I'l need these for the "shiny restored Moonfleet" that I'm working on flat out to try and get it water worthy for Cardiff :D

Tremlett 15

Post by Tremlett 15 »

welshhealey wrote:Hi Tremlett

Can I order 2 Low free board Fenders ? and do they come with the adjustable straps with a push on stud fixing ? very handy :perfect: if they dont can you get them ? cheers .. I'l need these for the "shiny restored Moonfleet" that I'm working on flat out to try and get it water worthy for Cardiff :D

Fenders on the list for you ok,

NO I CANNOT GET THE ADJUSTABLE STRAPS, IF YOU CONTACT TWISTER ( Rod ) HE MAY POINT YOU IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION RE THE STRAPS

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Post by Rapier »

I hate to spoil a sale, but please PM or post Scandal before you buy - the low freeboard fenders are not suitable for the Moonfleet Aquilla methinks...
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...

Tremlett 15

Post by Tremlett 15 »

Rapier wrote:I hate to spoil a sale, but please PM or post Scandal before you buy - the low freeboard fenders are not suitable for the Moonfleet Aquilla methinks...

Makes no odd to me , BUT DO CHECK THAT THESE FENDERS DO SUIT, as I will be buying them before I leave, would leave me out of pocket with fenders I dont need :cry: :( ( will try to do a "sale or return" but stock is all on computer stock list etc, will know better next week )

welshhealey
CMBA Member: 71

Post by welshhealey »

funny thing you should say that about not being suitable for the Aquila.. :hmmm: but I have two with the Healey so tried them earlier today especially on the curved Gunwhales on her and they seem to sit quite nicely on there :perfect: which surprised me :o cos I was thinking the same as you Rapier .. and I presume the ones from Tremlett are the same ?? :hmmm: