Broom Sorpio Length?????

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

AussieMike
CMBA Member: 0

Re: Broom Sorpio Length?????

Post by AussieMike »

Ah thanks Simon, that's where the 18' comes from. I'll stick to the stern to bow measurement of 15'. Do you guys have any social meetings during the summer at all? Wouldn't mind coming over for such a gathering - my old Mum lives in Northampton so I'd be pretty central to most places. And I gather I can buy short term licences for most of the UK waters.

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Post by Alacrity »

Keep an eye on this or even better join the CMBA & it will be in your quarterly magazine. You will need to be a member to attend CMBA events with your boat. Clearly the calendar is over for this year but there will shortly be a new 2012 one appearing, albeit with many dates to be confirmed at this stage.

Geoff

CMBA Events coordinator.
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!

AussieMike
CMBA Member: 0

Post by AussieMike »

Cheers Geoff, shall join. The wife complains we don't go to see the grandkids enough - perfect excuse to bring the boat over. Mike