PROBLEM WITH FACEBOOK

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

water_buoy
CMBA Member: 842

Re: PROBLEM WITH FACEBOOK

Post by water_buoy »

If it’s working on some devices and not others as oppose to your account vs someone else’s then it’s down to your device and there is little even an admin could do to help.

We had this on the forum a few weeks ago, a member said he had been blocked from the forum on his phone. When he connected his phone through my wireless hot spot (but still logged into his account) it suddenly let him on again.

Try it on your phone but via mobile data or a hot spot as this will change your devices IP address. FB has probably thrown a wobbly with your IP address. With regards to sorting it long term though I’m not sure, I’d imagine contacting FB would be the only way to rectify that.
My Boat Building Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/rockethydroplanebuild

kwoffa
CMBA Member: 1180

Post by kwoffa »

Many Thanks water-boy..
Just what i needed an answer to a problem..cheers :console:

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Post by Alacrity »

Apologies, just seen your 'Airbourne' post. I didn't go but saw quite a lot from home.

I gather Henley was quieter this year?
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!