membership

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

kauri
CMBA Member: 0

membership

Post by kauri »

Hi
I joined at Cardiff last year, am I right in my understanding that membership runs from Jan to Dec.If this is the case do we get invited to rejoin or print off the membership form and send it in with a cheque.
Regards Kauri.

Scandal
CMBA Member: 538

Re: membership

Post by Scandal »

Hi

The membership does run from January to December. There should have been a renewal form with your Winter 2011 magazine, with the address of Keith Burgess, our membership secretary. If you have not got the membership form, please get in touch with Keith whose telephone and e-mail details are on the rear cover of the magazine. :perfect:

kind regards

Al :wot:

kauri
CMBA Member: 0

Post by kauri »

Hi
Thanks for that but I didn't get sent a copy of the winter edition of CMB so that explains my query.
Thanks again regards Geoff (Kauri)

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Post by Alacrity »

You have a PM
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!

vaf123
CMBA Member: 841

Post by vaf123 »

That applies to me also. I wondered why I havent recieved the latest mag with the events calendar.